Spring is the best season for family fun and exploration. After a long winter with more than enough time indoors to go around, our senses delight in the sun and warmer air. Plus, it is rejuvenating to get out into...
The Storybook Mansion dollhouse lets kids be the king or queen of their very own castle. This colorful wooden dollhouse is jam-packed with fun features, including a tree house and a gorgeous canopy bed. The golden balcony in front gives everything an extra-special regal touch.
Details & Features:
- Dimensions: 48"L x 19.25"W x 52.875"H
- Materials: MDF, wood, Plastic, fabric
- Item weight: 53 lbs
- 14 detailed furniture pieces, including a chandelier and a canopy bed
- 3 molded plastic staircases
- Specially designed outdoor artwork - the tree behind the house is absolutely adorable, and it even has a tree house!
- Wide windows let kids look in and see from different points of view
- Large enough that multiple children can play at once
- Made of composite wood materials and molded plastic
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- Strong,sturdy construction
All products on Blue Digger ship for FREE. Our products are shipped using UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Most products ship within 2-7 business days of being ordered, depending on customization requirements. Once the order has shipped, most products arrive within 5 to 7 business days. Tracking information will be provided as soon as it is available.
Returns & Exchanges
With the exception of customized products, Blue Digger accepts returns on most products within 14 days of the product arriving at your doorstep. For products that arrive damaged or in non-working condition, we always work with you to set up a return or exchange.
Get in touch with our friendly and helpful Customer Service Team by emailing us at Shop@BlueDigger.com. One of our team members will respond within 24 hours to help you with your online shopping experience!
Easter is near and this year I have visions of stuffing baskets with something better than a bunch of candy! While there is no harm in a chocolate bunny or some jelly beans, there is also no harm in limiting...
My kids have always loved helping with some minor gardening in the summer. They love to water the plants and when the time comes to pick a flower, my youngest loses her mind with happiness and excitement. This spring I...