Being prepared for fun doesn't mean you have to be loaded down with supplies! With a little planning and smart shopping you can take everything you need to fuel players and fans!
Being a football mom means you need to have a few thing on hand when you are on the sidelines but having too many things can be a distraction. After spending several seasons in the stands cheering on my kids I have a few tips to help you be prepared and comfortable all season long!
- Charge your cell phone and camera before the game! You don't want to miss the perfect shot of your child making a touchdown because your battery has died! A powerbank charger is a great way to offer an extra battery life with minimal investment.
- Invest in seating! Sitting in the bleachers is tough on your back and bottom! An inexpensive stadium seat is a good way to make yourself comfortable even if the game goes into overtime!
- A sit and sip cooler is another great option for comfort during the game, as an added bonus you can keep a few drinks cool for sharing with your team!
- Games can get chilly as the season progresses! Bring a sweatshirt or a lightweight lap blanket to keep you cozy and ready to go into overtime!
- Football foot is certainly an indulgence! Bringing your own snacks can save money and your waistline. This convenient backpack is an insulated cooler and is spacious enough to pack in the snacks without breaking your back, or your bank!
As you cheer on your player, remember to keep warm, hydrated and to cushion your bottom from those hard bleachers. A great tumbler or travel mug can help you to keep hydrated while looking fashionable! I love these ones with a straw!
Do you have any tips to help keep football parents prepared and comfortable this season? Leave us a comment!
Tips for Buying the Best Diaper Bag
During the first years of your child's life, there is one thing you never leave home without; the diaper bag. It holds the basics and then some! For at least a year and a half the diaper bag is pri...
School Supply Craft Ideas
Take the ordinary supplies of back to school and turn them into something really cool with these fun ideas for kids! From simple pencil ideas to personalized pencil pouches these ideas are fun, fun...
Kid Friendly Camping Hacks
Camping with the kids can be so much fun! It gives us a chance to reconnect with each other while disconnecting from our devices, discover the beauty of nature and get hands on. It is also an ideal...